Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I feel so Dirrrrrrty



Okay, so this is really embarrassing, but I've had Christina Aguilera's "Ain't No Other Man" stuck in my head all night. I don't really have anything against her. In fact, I thought "Dirrty" was her best song ever for the simple reason that she was finally being who she was (a skank of the highest order) and no longer following the studio's image of Wannabe Britney.


But that's neither here nor there. While "Ain't No Other Man" isn't repulsive sounding like certain other songs on the radio these days, I certainly don't want it in my head! It's not the worse song ever in my head, but it's pretty close.

So what I want to know is what songs have you had stuck in your head that you're really embarrassed about?

3 comments:

Dragon said...

I love you, you love me, we're a happy family........arghhhhhhh I hate purple dinosaurs! I once had that song in my head for hours.

Tracy Lynn said...

Chaka Khan Everybody, Everybody Chaka Khan. Everybody That's All I Want To Do.

I scare myself sometimes.

Sea Hag said...

I sometimes get 'Copacabana' stuck in my head. Then I get back on my meds.